CLASS B- SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds 2 Pro
17000 Northville Road Unit 3 Northville, MI 48168
Northville MI, Rack 8 Section A
- Sold Winning Bid: $58.00
- 11 Bid(s) View Bid History
- Winner: ****al
- Ended on 05/30/2023 8:02PM ET
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION: Reduce unwanted noise with Galaxy Buds2 Pro; They use Intelligent Active Noise Cancellation* to quiet even the loudest outside sounds; Tune in to what matters most without being bothered by distracting sounds around you..
- HI-FI SOUND QUALITY: Studio quality sound isn’t just for the pros; Feel every note like you’re there with Galaxy Buds2 Pro** and get a next-level listening experience, whether you’re rocking out to your playlist or staying informed with a podcast
- ENHANCED 360-DEGREE AUDIO: Amplify what you like; Minimize what you don’t; Enhanced 360-degree audio** brings out the tones you love from every angle for a personalized surround sound experience every time you pop them in
- EXCELLENT FIT: Pop ‘em in and forget they’re there; Galaxy Buds2 Pro are earbuds designed to be even more comfortable than before and fit securely no matter what you’re doing; Whether for your work or workout, make all your moves comfortably
- HD VOICE TECHNOLOGY: Turn every call into a high definition chat; HD Voice Technology separates your voice from surrounding noise, so you come in crystal clear even with the hustle and bustle around you
Condition: Opened For Inspection / Powers on / Used
Current Retail Price: $239.99
Class Key: Also see condition notes above for specific item details.
NEW - Items are in new condition.
CLASS A – Items that are like new and fully functional, original packaging may be open, dirty or missing. All pieces/parts are included. Items tested to the best of our ability.
CLASS B – Items that have been slightly used or tested but are fully functional, item might show wear or have slight imperfections, scratches, dents, etc. but that does not affect functionality. Items tested to the best of our ability. Items can also be brand new and fully functional while having one damaged or missing part not affecting functionality.
CLASS C – Items that are missing parts or damaged to the extent that items may need slight repair or parts to function.
All items listed in auction are located for inspection at our facility located at 17000 Northville Road Unit 3 unless otherwise noted. You are welcome to inspect the items before the auction anytime during our normal business hours which are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Inspection is encouraged as all items are sold "as-is".
All items listed for auction are to be sold "as is, where as". All items are sold without warranty of any kind, neither expressed nor implied, all sales are final. Biddergy allows 7 days for marine items purchased in "running condition" to be inspected by a "certified marine technician".
18% BUYERS PREMIUM. If paying with cash, wire transfer, money order, or cashier's check, then 3% of the buyer's premium is waived, which makes it 15%.
Payment & Removal
Successful high bidders are to make payment and remove items no later than 7 days from specific purchase date. Biddergy accepts cash, wire transfer, money order, cashier's check, and credit cards (Visa, Discover, Mastercard, American Express). Successful high bidders are responsible for any federal, state, and local taxes that may apply. After this 7 day period if your invoice has not been both paid for and picked up, an automatic $2 per lot/per day storage fee will be added to your invoice and will be subject to being resold at the high bidder's expense. Biddergy reserves the right to charge your credit card on file if payment is not made during the designated time allotted. Our terms and conditions in their entirety can be found at www.biddergy.com/terms.
Sales Tax & Title Items
All bidders will be subject to 6% State of Michigan Sales tax. If you are tax exempt, please be prepared to provide our office with the proper documentation upon making payment.
Auction dates and times are approximate and Biddergy reserves the right to alter times and dates at its discretion. Times are listed as Eastern Standard Time. All auctions are programmed to extend 5 minutes if last minute bids are placed. If no other bids are placed within 5 minutes, auction will end. Example - An item is scheduled to end at 8:00pm, a bid is placed at 7:58pm, the ending time will be extended 5 minutes making the end time 8:03pm, this will continue until no bids are placed during the last 5 minutes. Biddergy offers shipping between our auction centers, please contact our office at (866) 260-1611 for more information. Biddergy is also happy to work with your preferred shipping vendor, please contact our office for any handling fees that may apply.