NEW- BISSELL CrossWave X7 Cordless Pro Wet Dry Vacuum
17000 Northville Road Unit 300, Northville, MI 48168
Northville, MI - Rack 4 Section C
- Sold Winning Bid: $68.00
- 12 Bid(s) View Bid History
- Winner: ****in
- Ended on 04/27/2023 8:16PM ET
- INCLUDES 2 Pet Multi-Surface Brush Rolls, 2 trial size bottles of the Natural Pet Cleaner, and a 3-in-1 docking station.
- Every Purchase Saves Pets™. BISSELL® proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation® and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Advanced Cleaning for Homes with Pets. Save time by vacuuming and washing at the same time, across multiple surfaces, with our best CrossWave® product for pet parents.
- Cordless Power & Durable Digital Motor. Provides up to 30 minutes* of run time.
- TURBO PET™ Mode. Tackle pet messes with a boost of suction and cleaning solution.
- Lightweight Design. Enjoy grab and go convenience with this machine that weighs less than 10.5 lbs.
- Multi-Surface Cleaning. Safe and effective for use on tile, sealed wood floors, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, and more. It also refreshes area rugs!
- Self-Cleaning Cycle. Easily maintain and maximize your machine's cleaning performance.
- Dimensions (Overall): 25 Inches (H) x 10.5 Inches (W) x 9.5 Inches (D)
Condition: Opened for Inspection / New
Current Retail Price: $449.99
Class Key: Also see condition notes above for specific item details.
NEW - Items are in new condition.
CLASS A – Items that are like new and fully functional, original packaging may be open, dirty or missing. All pieces/parts are included. Items tested to the best of our ability.
CLASS B – Items that have been slightly used or tested but are fully functional, item might show wear or have slight imperfections, scratches, dents, etc. but that does not affect functionality. Items tested to the best of our ability. Items can also be brand new and fully functional while having one damaged or missing part not affecting functionality.
CLASS C – Items that are missing parts or damaged to the extent that items may need slight repair or parts to function.
All items listed in auction are located for inspection at our facility located at 17000 Northville Rd. Ste 300, Northville, MI unless otherwise noted. You are welcome to inspect the items before the auction anytime during our normal business hours which are Monday Through Friday 9am-5pm. Inspection is encouraged as all items are sold "as-is".
All items listed for auction are to be sold "as is, where as". All items are sold without warranty of any kind, neither expressed nor implied, all sales are final. Biddergy allows 7 days for marine items purchased in "running condition" to be inspected by a "certified marine technician".
18% BUYERS PREMIUM. If paying with cash, wire transfer, money order, or cashier's check, then 3% of the buyer's premium is waived, which makes it 15%.
Payment & Removal
Successful high bidders are to make payment and remove items no later than 7 days from specific purchase date. Biddergy accepts cash, wire transfer, money order, cashier's check, and credit cards (Visa, Discover, Mastercard, American Express). Successful high bidders are responsible for any federal, state, and local taxes that may apply. After this 7-day period if your invoice has not been both paid for and picked up, an automatic $2 per lot/per day storage fee will be added to your invoice and will be subject to being resold at the high bidder's expense. Biddergy reserves the right to charge your credit card on file if payment is not made during the designated time allotted. Our terms and conditions in their entirety can be found at www.biddergy.com/terms.
Sales Tax & Title Items
All bidders will be subject to 6% State of Michigan Sales tax. If you are tax exempt, please be prepared to provide our office with the proper documentation upon making payment.
Auction dates and times are approximate and Biddergy reserves the right to alter times and dates at its discretion. Times are listed as Eastern Standard Time. All auctions are programmed to extend 5 minutes if last minute bids are placed. If no other bids are placed within 5 minutes, auction will end. Example - An item is scheduled to end at 8:00pm, a bid is placed at 7:58pm, the ending time will be extended 5 minutes making the end time 8:03pm, this will continue until no bids are placed during the last 5 minutes. Biddergy offers shipping between our auction centers, please contact our office at (866) 260-1611 for more information. Biddergy is also happy to work with your preferred shipping vendor, please contact our office for any handling fees that may apply.