CLASS A - BOSE Frames Rondo
17000 Northville Road Unit 3 Northville, MI 48168
Northville MI, Rack 8 Section A
- Sold Winning Bid: $90.00
- 18 Bid(s) View Bid History
- Winner: ****ce
- Ended on 05/30/2023 8:06PM ET
- Plastic lens
- Blocks up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays coating
- Lens width: 49.5 millimeters
- Sunglasses with built-in Bose speakers that produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing
- Open-ear audio allows you to stay aware of your surroundings, while enjoying your music
- Bose Frames Alto feature a classic angular shape and commanding lenses in 2 sizes. Bose Frames S/M Lens Width: 53 Millimeter, Bridge Width: 20 Millimeter, Temple Length: 135 Millimeter
- Integrated microphone for clear calls and access to your phone’s virtual assistant
- Personalized settings, access to future updates, and more available through the Bose Connect app. Bluetooth connectivity for easy pairing
- Blocks up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays
- Battery life: 3.5 hours streaming; 12 hours on standby. Charge time: 2 hours
- Bluetooth Range: 30 feet or 9 meters
- Compatible Operating Systems: iOS: 9.0 or newer/ Android: 5.0 or newer
Condition: Opened for Inspection / Needs To Be Charged
Combined Retail Price: $209.99
Class Key: Also see condition notes above for specific item details.
NEW - Items are in new condition.
CLASS A – Items that are like new and fully functional, original packaging may be open, dirty or missing. All pieces/parts are included. Items tested to the best of our ability.
CLASS B – Items that have been slightly used or tested but are fully functional, item might show wear or have slight imperfections, scratches, dents, etc. but that does not affect functionality. Items tested to the best of our ability. Items can also be brand new and fully functional while having one damaged or missing part not affecting functionality.
CLASS C – Items that are missing parts or damaged to the extent that items may need slight repair or parts to function.
All items listed in auction are located for inspection at our facility located at 17000 Northville Road Unit 3 unless otherwise noted. You are welcome to inspect the items before the auction anytime during our normal business hours which are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Inspection is encouraged as all items are sold "as-is".
All items listed for auction are to be sold "as is, where as". All items are sold without warranty of any kind, neither expressed nor implied, all sales are final. Biddergy allows 7 days for marine items purchased in "running condition" to be inspected by a "certified marine technician".
18% BUYERS PREMIUM. If paying with cash, wire transfer, money order, or cashier's check, then 3% of the buyer's premium is waived, which makes it 15%.
Payment & Removal
Successful high bidders are to make payment and remove items no later than 7 days from specific purchase date. Biddergy accepts cash, wire transfer, money order, cashier's check, and credit cards (Visa, Discover, Mastercard, American Express). Successful high bidders are responsible for any federal, state, and local taxes that may apply. After this 7 day period if your invoice has not been both paid for and picked up, an automatic $2 per lot/per day storage fee will be added to your invoice and will be subject to being resold at the high bidder's expense. Biddergy reserves the right to charge your credit card on file if payment is not made during the designated time allotted. Our terms and conditions in their entirety can be found at www.biddergy.com/terms.
Sales Tax & Title Items
All bidders will be subject to 6% State of Michigan Sales tax. If you are tax exempt, please be prepared to provide our office with the proper documentation upon making payment.
Auction dates and times are approximate and Biddergy reserves the right to alter times and dates at its discretion. Times are listed as Eastern Standard Time. All auctions are programmed to extend 5 minutes if last minute bids are placed. If no other bids are placed within 5 minutes, auction will end. Example - An item is scheduled to end at 8:00pm, a bid is placed at 7:58pm, the ending time will be extended 5 minutes making the end time 8:03pm, this will continue until no bids are placed during the last 5 minutes. Biddergy offers shipping between our auction centers, please contact our office at (866) 260-1611 for more information. Biddergy is also happy to work with your preferred shipping vendor, please contact our office for any handling fees that may apply.